Our Marketing Commitment
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices utilizes an elite network of powerful relationships, along with modern, eﬀective tools to bring together buyers and sellers of luxury property. Our experienced, service-oriented professionals combine local expertise with vast global connections, the most advanced technology available and unparalleled marketing resources to deliver to our clients best-in-class results.
Print & Online Advertising
High Resolution Professional Photos Taken of Property and Featured On:
- The MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and My Website – SandraQuinn.com
- Custom High-End Postcards Sent Out to the Surrounding Community
- Custom Full Color Flyers Presented to Buyers at Showings
- Customized Full Color Email Blast Announcing the Listing to Target Audiences Including – Top 100 agents in Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley, Out of Area Agents and Agents Around the World
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Listing Sign posted on property
Posted Online At:
- Zillow.com and Trulia.com – Using Broker Pro on Top Real Estate
- Broker Preview for Area Agents
- Emailing and Calling Agents, Clients and Contacts From My Personal Database to Make Them Aware of the Listing
- Networking with BHHS Luxury Collection Specialist Nationwide
- Showcased on My Social Media Sites and the National BHHS Social Media Sites of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Utilizing Hashtags to Create Awareness
- Buyer’s Market Analysis & Market Watch Reports
- Activity Reports Will Be Sent To You by Email to Let You Know Who is Looking at Your Property
GLOBAL MARKETING ONLINE
Also Featured on the Following Internet Sites:
- Fang.com Juwai.com
- Yahoo.com – Classified Section Zillow.com
- HotPads.com Realtor.com
- AOL.com – Real Estate Section HouseandHome.msn.com Compuserve.com DigitalCity.com
- Excite.com Homes.WSJ.com NBC4.tv
- Netscape.com sucasa.net ibsys.com Monstermoving.com HomeSeekers.com
- RealEstateEspanol.com ListingLink.com ClassifiedVentures.com HomeScape.com Homes.com
- Trulia.com ReviewJournal.com DistinctiveHomes.com and over 1000 more!
International marketing is imperative for a home of your value and location. I am proud to share with you how we are marketing your property to a global audience. Below is a list of property portals that we have invested in to make sure the international consumer is able to view your property.
- International website with over 14.7 million visits to site in the last 12 months.
- Displayed in 10 languages with 47 currencies and metric conversions.
Zillow & Trulia – Broker Pro
- Showcases domestic and international listings in 11 languages from 40 countries attracting more than 200 million visits globally each month.
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices has an aggressive strategy for attracting international home buyers to our listings. By distributing your listing information to a wide array of premier consumer websites around the world, we make sure that we maximize every opportunity to attract qualified buyers. Our listings appear across a network of over 70 publishers, including the leading real estate websites in the U.K., China, and Russia.
- We have an elite membership to display all our listings in the Real Estate section including the European and Asian sites. 35 million+ monthly visitors. Listings are globally searchable and featured on:
- WSJ.com, Europe.WSJ.com, Asia.WSJ.com, India.WSJ.com, Lat.WSJ.com (Latin America), and CN.WSJ.com (Chinese, Japanese and Korean translation).
- Mansion Global, a Part of Dow Jones, features listings over $1MM with an audience of international property seekers. Listings are globally searchable and displayed in English, Chinese and Spanish.
- The #1 Chinese property portal with 2.6 million visits each month.
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties has over 2,500 Sales Associates located in over 27 offices spanning from California to Nevada and Arizona.